james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cope with the RequestFactory's find*
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 08:42:43 GMT
Hi echo, a couple of advices
- Don't make commits without log message. Logs are very useful to follow
activity or to know why something has changed.
- Try to follow a set of formatting rules so as the code is more readable
with the repo viewer [1], especially use spaces instead of tabs.
- Add license header to new files.

[1] http://james.apache.org/contribute.html