james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Seems we can not use the patched ResolverServiceLayer
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2012 07:20:07 GMT
I've checked in your code and It works smoothly in my eclipse. I'm using
Juno + plugins (google, m2e, etc) in an Ubuntu.
I think you have a problem with your classpath.

BTW The patch to gwt has been reviewed and I's pending to be accepted in
the trunk, it's well tested with edge cases, so I think it should not being
causing any issue

- Manolo