james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Meir Rotstein <m...@rotstein.co.il>
Subject Getting started with James server dev
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 11:41:55 GMT
Hello,

I'm trying to build and debug the James server v3 beta code.
I started with this guide <http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html> and
eventually managed to import and build the code, however the projects are
not exactly as described in the guide. for instance, I cannot find the
'context' folder as described in the 'Prepare projects' section,
also don't have the 'spring-deployment' project that should be the
'executer' of the server..

Did I missed something? Does anyone deal with that lately?

Any assistance would be highly appreciated.

Meir,