james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Conrad Irwin <conrad.ir...@gmail.com>
Subject Building from eclipse?
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 23:10:31 GMT
Hi All,

Apologies if this is the wrong list to ask questions like this.

I'm trying to make some changes to JAMES so that I can use it more
like smtpgated, but with more protocols.

In order to test my changes I've been doing "cd current/server; mvn
install; cd ../app; mvn package; cd target; unzip *.zip;
./*-SNAPSHOT/bin/james start"

Is there an easier way of doing this kind of thing? I've got
everything into Eclipse following the instructions at
http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html, but I've not been
able to find the files referenced in the "Prepare projects" section so
that I can get building from inside eclipse to work.

Do you know what I should do to make this work?

Thanks!
Conrad