james-server-dev mailing list archives

From William Suetholz <wsueth...@centonline.com>
Subject Re: Replicated/Mirrored Database Configuration
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 15:36:11 GMT
  Well, I'm particularly concerned with the individual Mail Message UID.
It is entirely possible that both the Prod and the DR machines could be
running simultaneously, and we could get some overlap in UID's.
We cannot configure this with only one database backend like I've seen
your cluster configurations.

Bill