james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hupa evo status ?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 13:28:36 GMT
Hi Zsombor,
>From the big aspects, Hupa Evo has introduced some new stuff to replace the
old ones,
activities and places <- gwt-presenter;
RequestFactory <- gwt-dispatch;
LayoutPanel, CellTable, CellTree, a few UiBinder-s <- UI.
However, at the same time, there has been something lost or should be
improved, e.g., theme and some features. More over, the ever unit tests
should be changed accordingly and attached soon.
I am working on that and you may find some changes every few days in Hupa
Evo's repository. Thanks for anyone's help and will be more than welcome.
As the merge, I think @Manolo will give us some suggests.
I really want to spare my best for the success of Hupa Webmail. Thanks ;)

--
*echo*