james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hupa evo status ?
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 15:17:55 GMT
Hi Zsombor

Although hupa-evo introduces several changes to hupa, I have applied
recent changes in hupa (most of them submitted by to hupa-evo as well,
in order to facilitate the merging when evo was ready.

Dont hesitate to submit those changes via JIRA if you already have
worked on them, I will try to apply them to evo when possible,
otherwise we will have them on mind to fix when merging.

Thanks
- Manolo