james-server-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: James as a JavaEE Connector
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 19:52:49 GMT

On Oct 16, 2012, at 1:55 AM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi, see response inline.
>
> (also, better to use server-dev@james.apache.org and not general@james.apache.org)

Switched.

> On 15/10/2012 20:01, David Blevins wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I have the goal to be able to hook James into TomEE as a JavaEE Connector and receive
and process mail.  Hoping it's an afternoon or two of work, but I suspect I may be disappointed
:)

> We ship a war with a init-servlet that starts james.
>
> So integrating james in a web container is validated/compatible, now the JEE connector
is another story.

Is this the class you mention?

 - container-spring/src/main/java/org/apache/james/container/spring/context/web/JamesServerWebApplicationContext.java

Also, none of the pom.xml files contain 'zip' or 'war'.  Which section of the build creates
those?

-David