james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Merve Temizer <mervet2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Mailet: Getting MimeMessage of Mail
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2012 15:06:16 GMT
Now it passes RecipientIsLocal matcher

by adding domainlist.conf(domainlist-template.conf->domainlist.conf)

<domainnames>
       <domainname>localhost</domainname>
       <domainname>example.com</domainname>
   </domainnames>

Now problem is when i put my custom mailet definition in [2] in the below
piece of mailetcontainer.conf, my mailet is not called.

<processor state="transport" enableJmx="true">

      <mailet match="SMTPAuthSuccessful" class="SetMimeHeader">
        <name>X-UserIsAuth</name>
        <value>true</value>
      </mailet>

      <mailet match="All" class="RecipientRewriteTable">

<recipientrewritetable>DefaultRecipientRewriteTable</recipientrewritetable>
      </mailet>
      <!-- Disable this if you want to have case-sensitive local-parts of
the recipients -->
      <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="RecipientToLowerCase"/>

      <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="LocalDelivery"/>

      [2]

      <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="ToProcessor">
        <processor>local-address-error</processor>
        <notice>550 - Requested action not taken: no such user here</notice>
      </mailet>

      <mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
        <outgoingQueue>outgoing</outgoingQueue>
        <delayTime>5 minutes</delayTime>
        <delayTime>10 minutes</delayTime>
        <delayTime>45 minutes</delayTime>
        <delayTime>2 hours</delayTime>
        <delayTime>3 hours</delayTime>
        <delayTime>6 hours</delayTime>
        <maxRetries>25</maxRetries>
        <maxDnsProblemRetries>0</maxDnsProblemRetries>
        <deliveryThreads>10</deliveryThreads>
        <sendpartial>true</sendpartial>
        <bounceProcessor>bounces</bounceProcessor>
      </mailet>
    </processor>

Sorry for asking too much. Thanks in advance.

2012/10/12 Merve Temizer <mervet2009@gmail.com>

> Sorry, writing array of mails.
>
> James is authenticated through LDAP in my configuration.
>
> How my mail pass RecipientIsLocal matcher?
>
> 2012/10/12 Merve Temizer <mervet2009@gmail.com>
>
>> I found out LocalDelivery does this.
>>
>> But my mail address can not pass RecipientIsLocal matcher.
>>

>> 2012/10/12 Merve Temizer <mervet2009@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Here is a part of mailet conf.
>>>
>>> When i put my mailet in place [1] Mail.MimeMessage headers comes as set.
>>>
>>> But content is still null.
>>>
>>> Should i add some mailet that sets content into MimeMessage?
>>>
>>> Because i found out SetMimeHeader sets the headers before place [1].
>>>

>>>  <processor state="transport" enableJmx="true">
>>>

>>>       <mailet match="SMTPAuthSuccessful" class="SetMimeHeader">
>>>         <name>X-UserIsAuth</name>
>>>         <value>true</value>
>>>       </mailet>
>>>
>>> ======================[1]=================
>>>
>>>       <mailet match="All" class="RecipientRewriteTable">
>>>
>>> <recipientrewritetable>DefaultRecipientRewriteTable</recipientrewritetable>
>>>       </mailet>
>>>       <!-- Disable this if you want to have case-sensitive local-parts
>>> of the recipients -->
>>>       <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="RecipientToLowerCase"/>
>>>
>>>       <mailet match="RecipientIsLocal" class="LocalDelivery"/>
>>>       <mailet match="HostIsLocal" class="ToProcessor">
>>>         <processor>local-address-error</processor>
>>>         <notice>550 - Requested action not taken: no such user
>>> here</notice>
>>>       </mailet>
>>>
>>>       <mailet match="All" class="RemoteDelivery">
>>>         <outgoingQueue>outgoing</outgoingQueue>
>>>         <delayTime>5 minutes</delayTime>
>>>         <delayTime>10 minutes</delayTime>
>>>         <delayTime>45 minutes</delayTime>
>>>         <delayTime>2 hours</delayTime>
>>>         <delayTime>3 hours</delayTime>
>>>         <delayTime>6 hours</delayTime>
>>>         <maxRetries>25</maxRetries>
>>>         <maxDnsProblemRetries>0</maxDnsProblemRetries>
>>>         <deliveryThreads>10</deliveryThreads>
>>>         <sendpartial>true</sendpartial>
>>>         <bounceProcessor>bounces</bounceProcessor>
>>>       </mailet>
>>>     </processor>

environment.

sth to specify the