james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating group folders per number of users
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2012 20:35:33 GMT
Hi Eric and Team,

I have a similar requirement but slightly different than what Rajender is
looking for, multiple organizations using one Apache James instance like:
Org1.mail.com
Org2.mail.com
etc..,
And we wanted to save their emails in different networked machines file
systems like below:
org1machine
org2machine
etc..,

Is there a way we can save these emails into different file systems?

I appreciate your response on this.

Thank you,
Sai