james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Message Notifications
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:20:32 GMT
Hi All,

I have this requirement to check the message coming in (Inbound) to Apache
James and check if the message is a disposition notification (Delivered
successfully, Failed to Deliver) route this to sent folder instead of
responding to sender as an acknowledgement to Inbox.
When MDN routed to sent folder it should match the original sent email and
update its status to failed/success.

Now, I am planning to write a matcher to read the Inbound message. Where
can I get more information about matchers and if someone has already
implemented in James please let me know the approach you have considered
for this functionality.

Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks,
Sai