james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new mailets directory structure
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 06:49:35 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I have updated the current externals and the hudson build.
Can you check to update or even disable GUMP (see mail sent to
mailet-api, GUMP is a continuous integration system used before hudson).

For the naming, just post here the list of names/versions you think to
change so we can all review them and identify the impact.

Thx again,

Eric