james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: new mailets directory structure
Date Sun, 02 Dec 2012 12:45:17 GMT
Big +1 on all your proposals

- I would simply use 'all' instead of 'aggregator', I like 3 letters
- I prefer <current-name> (not mailets-<current-name>), simpler.
- Are you meaning having a single site for all mailets? (I'm fine with
this).

As this implies many changes, it would be best to start a vote (ACK with
lazy consensus) open for 3 days before committing.

Thx,

Eric