james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Access James mails using Web Services
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2012 06:34:55 GMT
Hi Sai,

James doesn't have Web Service interfaces (nor WSDL, nor REST), so one
has to build it (it has been asked a few times, so it would be used for
sure).

The first think to do is to define the API (WSDL or REST), a home for
that module (e.g. james-server-protocols-wsdl or
james-server-protocols-rest), the frameworks to use (e.g. CXF), build
the server class skeleton where you will inject the neeed beans
(@Resource(name = "mailboxmanager") and Resource(name =
"mailboxmanager")) and add this server class to the spring context (CXF
plays nice with Spring).

Thx, Eric