james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to Use James API
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 10:21:45 GMT
Hi,

Start looking in our abstract tests, the AbstractMailboxManagerTest and
AbstractStressTest (+ AbstractSubscriptionManagerTest for subscriptions).

It will give you an idea on how to use the API.
If you block on some points, just come back.

Thx,

Eric

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/api/src/test/java/org/apache/james/mailbox