james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Send and Delete Mails Using Message Manager
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2012 08:18:05 GMT
Hi,

Message Manager allows you to store and retrieve mails, but not sending
them.

For MessageManager code, just look the AbstractMailboxManagerTest and
AbstractStressTest (+ AbstractSubscriptionManagerTest for subscriptions)
[1].

To send mail, javamail client is an option, but that's not James code.

Thx,

Eric

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/api/src/test/java/org/apache/james/mailbox