james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: work on mailets
Date Sun, 16 Dec 2012 00:37:31 GMT
Hi again,

Did some work on a private branch [0] for [1]. I moved all site
related stuff under apache-mailet-aggregator which builds last so we
can aggregate javadocs and other stuff at the end.

Please review [0].

Right now I wish to stage the new mailet site and see how it performs.
I think there are a few bad links over there.
Please help with the staging.

The main idea is to have all documentation in one place instead of
being spread across the project. This should make things easy to track
and consistent.

[0] https://github.com/ieugen/james-mailet/tree/single-site
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILET-43

On Sat, Dec 15, 2012 at 2:41 PM, Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieugen@gmail.com> wrote:
> INFRA moved and deleted the project.
>
> În data de 15.12.2012 14:25, "Eric Charles" <eric@apache.org> a scris:
>
>> On 15/12/2012 11:38, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
>> > Hello,
>> >
>> > I just moved all of the issues to MAILET except for Mailet AI for which
>> > don't have kharma. I also raised INFRA-5660.
>> >
>> > Eric, could you move Mailet AI?
>> >

>> Seems like Mailet AI is deleted.
>> I don't see it anymore as a user nor as an administrator.
>> Thx,
>> Eric
>>
>> > Thanks,
>> > În data de 13.12.2012 12:56, "Ioan Eugen Stan" <stan.ieugen@gmail.com>