james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James Karaf module
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 14:06:06 GMT
That's really cool Ioan.

Points pumping in my head:

1.- What's the vision for the home of the karaf module? In an existing
project (server?) or as a separate project one?
2.- Any chance to have a page on the web site. If not, a README (how to
deploy for newbies...) would be great.
3.- Finally, what would be the killer advantage for our users to deploy
in Karaf?

Thx, Eric