james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Rajender Vallapureddy <rajen...@hnexus.com>
Subject Re: bounce mail messages
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2013 09:23:24 GMT
Hi Eric,

The problem I am seeing is if I use MimeMultipartReport, I am unable
to get any text in the body part.

I tried using MimeMultipart my mail is coming in as
disposition-notification and again If I setSubType to report, I am
unable to get any text in the body part.

Also, the messageType is either going as unknown or IMF. What
parameter/attribute I should look at to set messageType to dsn.

What i need is just to send a failed report and ghost the original mail.

I am using james 3 beta4 version.

    				            MimeMultipart multipart = new MimeMultipart("mixed");
    				            multipart.setSubType("report");

    				            MimeBodyPart part = new MimeBodyPart();
    				            part.setContent(messageString, "message/rfc822");
    				            part.setHeader(RFC2822Headers.CONTENT_TYPE,
"delivery-status");
    				            multipart.addBodyPart(part);
    				            newMail.getMessage().setContent(multipart);
    				            newMail.getMessage().setHeader("report-type",
"delivery-status");

    				            getMailetContext().sendMail(newMail);

Please appreciate your help.

Thank you,