james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Rajender Vallapureddy <rajen...@hnexus.com>
Subject Re: bounce mail messages
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2013 13:10:21 GMT
Hi Eric,

I have no problem in receiving the bounce and I won't be need the
original message in it.

The problem is the original mail is getting to the recipient and the
bounce mail is being sent to the sender.

Here is my scenario:

When I am sending a self mail, I am receiving the bounce mail as well
as the original mail both of them being delivered when it should have
been only the bounce mail that I should be receiving.

Following is my skeleton code of my mailet.

public class CustomMailMailet extends AbstractNotify {
        @Override
        public void service(Mail mail) throws MessagingException {

           if(condition fails) {
              super.service(mail);
           }
       }
}

Following is the my configuration in the mailetcontainer.conf

        <mailet match="com.webmail.matcher.CustomMailMatcher"
class="com.webmail.mailet.CustomMailMailet">
          <attachError>true</attachError>
          <message>mail from non webmail client denied</message>
          <prefix>bounce</prefix>
          <attachment>none</attachment>
          <passThrough>true</passThrough>
          <debug>true</debug>