james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject james karaf commit in trunk
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:00:36 GMT
Hello Devs,

I've made some progress regarding James-Karaf integration and I'm
ready to commit the work I've done in trunk. You can find the
change-set for review here [1].
To view a diff between trunk/karaf, check out [2] .

It adds the following under karaf folder:

* features - creates a Karaf features XML artifact that allows us to
easily install James components as a standalone unit in Karaf
* distribution - will create a custom james-karaf
* integration - integration tests for features

Right now, we can install only a few features - commons-configuration,
mime4j and dnsservice. The good part is that all things are set into
place and things should move faster since the groundwork is done.

Cheers,

[1] https://github.com/ieugen/james/tree/karaf
[2] https://github.com/ieugen/james/compare/karaf

--