james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Merge MPT and mailbox-integration-testing repos in Postage
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:17:58 GMT
Hi Ioan,

mailbox-integration-test is now part of mpt.

We need a up-to-date postage to help tackle down server issues (eg.
mails stuck in queue...), so I will continue to work on POSTAGE-23.

In the (near) future, postage being removed as a James sub-projects and
integrated as a stress-module in server makes sense to me.

Wdyt?

Thx, Eric