james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reading custom header from smime message
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:59:17 GMT
Hi Rajender,

The SMIMEDecrypt is located in the apache-mailet-crypto project.
You can add that specific jar in the conf/lib folder of your running
instance, at least if you run with latest snapshots, we had a bug with
previous release. If you want to add the jar to a release, you will have
to hack the properties files.

Thx, Eric

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailet/trunk/crypto/src/main/java/org/apache/james/transport/mailet/SMIMEDecrypt.java