james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Rajender Vallapureddy <rajen...@hnexus.com>
Subject Re: reading custom header from smime message
Date Sun, 24 Mar 2013 11:37:15 GMT
Hi Eric,
Thank you for your reply. My james is running on ssl ports. I want to check
whether my clients are sending mails from my web client or using another
client like outlook or thunderbird. I do have access to private key. It
seems like SMIMEDecrypt is only in 2.3 version?

Appreciate your help.

Thank you,

Regards,
Rajender