james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web management interface
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2013 07:40:38 GMT
Hi Emma,

I'm glad to know that you want to contribute with James.

We have already talked about a web console for james in this list, let me
search all those messages so as you can know more about our ideas.

Here [1] you have a link of a conversation we had, but IIRC should be more.

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/server-dev@james.apache.org/msg26634.html

- Manolo