james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web management interface
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 09:42:24 GMT
Hi Emma, your proposal looks quite realistic, I would like a more detailed
info of the architecture, components and screens of the app tough.
It should help to both: to you so as you can have a better plan, and to us
to understand the project and follow the development (in the case it is
selected).

Maybe you could draw some schemes and share them.

Thanks
- Manolo