james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release date
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 11:45:15 GMT
Hi,

Thx in advance for any help you can provide.
If you want to develop, you can start with
http://james.apache.org/server/3/dev-build.html

We also need help on the documentation front.
The svn tree to checkout is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/site/trunk/
You can see the JIRA recently opened and try to bring a fix by attaching
a diff to them.

Thx, Eric

On 17/06/2013 12:28, Shrivallabh Jagdish Deshmukh wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I would love to know what is the required criterion to meet for this GA.
>
> I will see if I can contribute.
>
> I am just getting involved, and do not have a great understanding of James server architecture,
but would love to make a difference.

> If the criterion is understood by me, I can focus my energies accordingly.
>
> Regards,
>

> Shrivallabh

for one year, and will find back home after August, so getting more time for James).

> Thx for your patience,
>
> Eric
>

> On 17/06/2013 09:03, Shrivallabh Jagdish Deshmukh wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Do we have a release date available for James 3?
>>
>> The beta 4 release came out in April 2012. More than an year since now.
>>
>> Is there anything keeping us from declaring the build as GA?
>>
>> Regards,
>>

>> Shrivallabh
>> This email and any attachments are confidential, and may be legally privileged and
protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of
this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by
replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system. Any views or opinions
are solely those of the sender. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract
unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorised. Any actions taken on the
basis of this email are at the recipient's own risk.