james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Replacement of Hupa by Hupa-Evolution
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 01:57:46 GMT
Hi Ioan,
thanks for the advice. I've tried several methods to migrate the git to svn
without results and I also experimented to use git with svn like what you
suggested. As the later one, I was blocked at the last step after I typed *$
git svn dcommit*
The terminal would suspend there saying: *Committing to
https://git2svn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk ...* , which is the experiment
repo for svn.
I guess whether googlecode doesn't allow us to use svn with git-svn? So
should I do this using apache's svn repo?

Thanks