james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Echo <echo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Replacement of Hupa by Hupa-Evolution
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 12:11:38 GMT
ok, the detail was:
I wanted to experiment to merge the hupa-evo to hupa trunk under james. So
I create a new svn repo in googlecode to assume it as hupa trunk. It is
https://git2svn.googlecode.com/svn/trunk. Then I did as what you referred:

> clone it(the git2svn repo, which is seen as hupa trunk) with git svn,

git svn clone git2svn

git add remote the hupa-evo repo,
> git pull hupa-evo master
> git svn rebase,
> git svn dcommit

 Then the terminal would suspend after dcommit. So I guess that might
result from that googlecode don't allow us use the git-svn.

Thanks.