james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Announce] Replacement of Hupa by Hupa-Evolution
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 23:42:58 GMT
Hello,

git svn has it's quirks but it should work. Please make sure you did
something like this:

----
After you commit first changes into Git you will probably want to push
them back to SVN. Just make sure that you are in master branch (trunk)
by using git gui or git branch commands and then execute

git svn dcommit

This command will push your changes back to SVN and that's it!
---

You need to commit changes in git, on trunk branch, then do git push.
The idea is that trunk is both an SVN and GIT branch. git commit
commits via git, 'git svn dcomit' pushes the commits to the upstream
svn server.

I thin it will work, you should give it some more tries. If not, maybe
I can try and push the changes for you as a last resort.

Good luck,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
0720 898 747