james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Where and how to read Configuration files
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 07:27:25 GMT
Emma,

I've committed a change [1] to save correctly nested entries, you weren't
clearing entries before adding all the set of servers. I have modified your
test to check this issue as well.
I have added the index to the servers property as they suggest in theirs
xml documentation [2], in this way we are sure that all server entries are
saved in the first node.

Hope this helps
- Manolo

[1]