james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Emma Sesmero <emmasesm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where and how to read Configuration files
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 19:32:48 GMT
Hi Eric,

Thank you for the info. Actually parsing the xml with the
commons-configuration library is much simpler and nicer. However, although
I read the documentation to update the file [1], I am having some problems
because it sometimes duplicates instead of updating the value.

I have been looking for examples, but it seems as all the ones I found use
the library to read, but not to write. Do you know where I can find a
coding example that updates an xml and that I can run?

Thanks in advance.

[1]
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-configuration/userguide/howto_filebased.html#Saving