james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Emma Sesmero <emmasesm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where and how to read Configuration files
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 13:36:13 GMT
Thank you for your answer, but still get some problems.

I solved the writing in the other protocol, but  the DNS keeps duplicating
the servers. I have modified the same test, so you could see the failure
[1].

[1]
https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/bond/source/detail?r=1e8b0223db10348594b306647fd07f313cffebf4