james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Web Administration Console
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 16:55:07 GMT
Hi,

mvn install -DskipTests is ok

For the tests with a separate james server running, I've got
java.lang.Exception: Domain does not exist in DomainList
     at
org.apache.james.user.lib.UsersRepositoryManagement.addUser(UsersRepositoryManagement.java:68)

prolly due to the fact I am runnign with trunk which uses *.xml, not
*.conf for configuration files.

btw, a possible enhancement would be to launch an embedded james server
rather than relying on a separate one.

I have tested the war:
- It should propose a form to define the server to connect to if
localhost has no running server.
- Users and Domains list creation seems ok.
- Clicking on the Configure tab, I've got Server Error: Unable to find
james template file in classpath: dnsservice-template.conf. Yes I am
running trunk with *.xml.

Thx, Eric