james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <matthieu.baech...@linagora.com>
Subject Latest source code
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:36:53 GMT
Hi all,

I'm starting some work on James and I'd like to keep you informed so I
can receive advices from experienced people on the project.

To start, I have a lot of integration tests using Greenmail on my
projects that I would like to migrate to James.

I managed to get a running in-memory IMAP James server using Guice as DI
for this purpose.

I'd like to contribute my code back to the main project but I'm not sure
I'm using the latest source code because I can't see any commit since
Jul 31. I've fetch the code from github and use the trunk branch.

What makes me worry too is that I'm unable to make tests pass. I'd like
to be able to check my commits with tests before sending pull requests.

Is there anything to know about compiling James and making tests to
pass ?

Regards,

--
Matthieu Baechler <matthieu.baechler@linagora.com>