james-server-dev mailing list archives

From scott gardner <scyl...@gmail.com>
Subject building James
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 18:17:24 GMT
I might be missing something obvious, if so, please forgive my ignorance. I
have checked out the Beta 4 release sources and gotten the build to work
from the parent project directory. I have also downloaded the the binary.
How does one go from the source build to the binary release. There is a
very large set of files in the binary that are nowhere to be found in the
sources.

If it is documented somewhere, please provide a link. If it is not
documented anywhere, if someone can provide some instructions I would be
happy to write it up for future users.

Thanks,
scott

scott m gardner