james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Manuel Carrasco MoƱino <man...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James contribution
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 21:41:10 GMT
Emma,

Ideas:
- Inclusion of  Bond and Hupa in the james-server bundle, so as when james
starts we have a tool for administrating it and another for reading emails
like other enterprise email solutions. It should be configurable though, so
as administrators can enable/disable them.
- Authentication for bond, so as we dont trust in ip-addresses but
user/password.
- I think as well that we could open a discussion about what is needed for
releasing apache 3.0, and maybe you could contribute on solving any issues.

Manolo