james-server-dev mailing list archives

From BlancaHN <blancahdezni...@gmail.com>
Subject James 3.0-beta3 and jdk1.7
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:12:24 GMT
Hi,

I have just upgraded my java version, and currently I am using the latest
jdk so far (jdk1.7.0_45). I have the same problem as other users in this
forum:

Caused by: com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException:
1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions
Class has two properties of the same name "outputs"
        this problem is related to the following location:
                at public java.util.List
org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition.getOutputs()
                at org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition
        this problem is related to the following location:
                at private java.util.List
org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition.outputs
                at org.apache.camel.model.ResequenceDefinition

Any ideas? The solutions I read didn´t work for me (probably because we are
still using the beta 3 version??).
Which james library does import the JAXB dependency? I couldn´t figure it
out, maybe the javaxb-api 2.2.11 version (the latest one) solves the
problem.

Thanks