james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Emma Sesmero <e...@apache.org>
Subject Merge Bond and work on new beta release
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2014 07:40:08 GMT
Hi,

First of all, sorry for the delay to begin active in the project, but I
have been very busy at the University. Now that I have more time, I am
going to merge Bond from apache Extra to the James svn repository.

On the other hand, I would like to let you know that I want to get more
involved in the project, working on delivering a new beta release of James
3 (james-beta5), with Bond included and probably Hupa.

I you have any thoughts or suggestions, let me know.

Regards,

Emma