james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fake imap and smtp server
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 04:01:44 GMT
If you want to construct a specific protocol server by hand, you can see
example in [1] or [2]

If you want a full james operational server, have a look at [3]

James trunk is now based on geronimo-javamail_1.4 version 1.8.3. It was
reported from time to timoe issues with IMAP authentication and SMTP
without I must admit any reproducable test.

Good that you are now working on geronimo jvaamail upgrade to 1.5
(following you working on geronimo mailing list).

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/protocols/protocols-pop3/src/test/java/org/apache/james/pop3server/POP3ServerTest.java

[2]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/protocols/protocols-smtp/src/test/java/org/apache/james/smtpserver/SMTPServerTest.java