james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Emma Sesmero <emmasesm...@gmail.com>
Subject Packaging James beta 3
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:41:35 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to build James beta 3 from the source code.

I am used to build the trunk version, which just needs "*mvn install*" to
create the zip that contains all the James folders and files.

I tried to build James beta 3 using "*mvn install*", but I did not obtain
the corresponding zip. I have tried "*mvn package*" and also tried "*mvn
package -Pwith-assembly*" but the result was the same, and the console
showed "*[WARNING] The requested profile "with-assembly" could not be
activated because it does not exist.*". I obtain the
james-server-container-spring-3.0-beta3.jar in the container-spring/target
folder, but not the zip anywhere.

Do you know what I should be doing?

Thank you in advance,
Emma