james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Tellier <btell...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Contributions
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 18:56:20 GMT
Hi,

I just uploaded a patch for Mailbox-155 .

I will apply a patch for Mailbox-217 , MAILBOX-220 and MAILBOX-215 tommorow.

I will soon attach patch for MAILBOX-211 ( distributed mailbox event
system based on Kafka and possibly (if needed) ZooKeeper ).

We will rework Cassandra related issue in java 8 before integrating it
in James.

On 04/13/15 14:31, Matthieu Baechler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le 11/04/2015 19:01, Eric Charles a écrit :
>> See answers in line
>>
>> On 04/09/2015 10:38 AM, Matthieu Baechler wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I work for an free software company, Linagora, and with my team, we
>>> are working to have James fit our needs.
>>> Two of our interns already submitted some code regarding Cassandra
>>> support and some bugfixes on James itself (Philippe Benoit and
>>> Benoit Tellier).
>>> We are making our team bigger and have multiple goals that I'd like
>>> to share with you:
>>> 1. have James 3.0 released !
>>> 2. writing backends to run James on Cassandra/ElasticSearch/Kafka