james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Pull-Request waiting for merge
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:57:16 GMT
Hi,

Actually, we use JIRA ticket names as our PR names so you can easily
find related work and github/apache integration works.

Here, https://github.com/apache/james-mailbox/pull/4 is MAILBOX-221,
https://github.com/apache/james-mailbox/pull/5 is MAILBOX-222 and
https://github.com/apache/james-mailbox/pull/8 is MAILBOX-223.

We didn't submitted MAILBOX-211, Mailbox-217 , MAILBOX-220 and
MAILBOX-215 right now because they depends on the 3 tickets mentioned
bellow.

Sending a patch or a PR for these tickets wouldn't work.

We'll do as soon as these PR are merged.

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Baechler