james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject Missing git repositories
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 15:52:15 GMT
Hi,

Now that Benoit Tellier is Commiter on James, we (Antoine, Benoit and
me) managed to merge most of our work back into apache repositories.

We are working toward using github for our developments to add
transparency to our process and have others people join our code reviews.

We are doing the switch right now but we discovered that there's two
repositories missing from git.apache.org : james-mpt and james-project.

It bothers us as we have to manually push our modification into
svn.apache.org _and_ our github repositories.

Is someone able to create those repositories on git.apache.org ?

Thanks for your help.

--
Matthieu Baechler