james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Baechler <mbaech...@linagora.com>
Subject define concept (was : Re: james-server-util* location (was : Re: My thoughts on JMAP implementation))
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:22:41 GMT

On 14/12/2015 11:17, Benoit Tellier wrote:

[ propositions about modules location ]

I don't agree on most points. It's a pretty obvious case of "we don't
share the definition of each concept".

So let's try to define concepts :

backends-common : modules to share tools between backends.

backend : modules that implement any interface that aims at making James
modular

server : modules that make sense only in a server (not imap lib, not
util, etc)

container : modules that relates to execution environment

It's a first try, please correct me or suggest improvements on these
definitions.

Cheers,

--
Matthieu Baechler