james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Antoine DUPRAT <adup...@linagora.com>
Subject Re: Building James: Mailbox Adapter Error
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:43:44 GMT
Hi,

I can't reproduce the error you've encountered.

I have used the following commands:
$ git clone http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/james-project.git
$ cd james-project
$ docker build -t james/project dockerfiles/compilation/java-8
$ docker run -v $PWD/.m2:/root/.m2 -v $PWD:/origin -v 
$PWD/dockerfiles/run/guice/destination:/destination -t james/project -s 
master

I think the error comes from a bad library linked to the docker volume 
$PWD/.m2

Regards,
Antoine



>
> Spent a lot of time unsuccessfully trying to build 3.0-beta4, 
> 3.0-beta3, trunk etc. I finally found the hint for the linagora git 
> repository in the mailing list archive (just wondering, why the 
> homepage references 3.0-beta4 for building altough it seems to be 
> known for quite some time that it doesn't work?)
>
> Unofortunately I'm not able to build it using this git repository as 
> well. There are errors in the Mailbox Adapter. Next to a simple maven 
> build I tried docker as well; leading to the same result, as expected.
>
> Any suggestions?
>
>
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal 
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.0:compile 
> (default-compile) on project james-server-mailbox-adapter: Compilation 
> failure: Compilation failure:
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/MailboxCopierManagement.java:[30,39]

> package org.apache.james.mailbox.copier does not exist
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/MailboxCopierManagement.java:[45,13]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class MailboxCopier
> [ERROR] location: class 
> org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.MailboxCopierManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/MailboxCopierManagement.java:[51,34]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class MailboxCopier
> [ERROR] location: class 
> org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.MailboxCopierManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[24,38]

> package org.apache.james.mailbox.quota does not exist
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[25,38]

> package org.apache.james.mailbox.quota does not exist
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[26,38]

> package org.apache.james.mailbox.quota does not exist
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[30,13]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class QuotaManager
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[31,13]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class MaxQuotaManager
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[32,13]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class QuotaRootResolver
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[34,33]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class QuotaManager
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[38,36]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class MaxQuotaManager
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
> [ERROR] 
> /home/smotron/workspace/james-parent/modules/james/container/mailbox-adapter/src/main/java/org/apache/james/adapter/mailbox/QuotaManagement.java:[42,38]

> cannot find symbol
> [ERROR] symbol:   class QuotaRootResolver
> [ERROR] location: class org.apache.james.adapter.mailbox.QuotaManagement
>
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message