james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "Rami@Gmail" <rami.oja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building james
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2016 16:26:46 GMT
Ah! Just after I sent this email I finally found the distribution.
It was under server/karaf/distribution/target

I propose that the info on the web page is updated accordingly.
And it would be nice for newcomers to have clear instructions how to build.
Eg.

cd james-project
mvn package -Pwith-assembly -DskipTests
cd server/karaf/distribution/target
extract james-karaf-distribution-xxx.tar.gz somewhere outside the source tree and start configuring.

- rami