james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sub-addressing support in JAMES
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:17:27 GMT
Hello,

Usually github is a read only git mirror of Apache repositories. Meaning
you can't push, especially since you are not a committer.

Read more here [1].

What you should do is either:

1. work on your clone and create a patch with git patch , submit via email
2. fork project on github, push your branch on your fork and issue a
pull request, then send email to list with PR.

Any branch name is fine.

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/git.html