james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Lysenkov <lysen...@silvertreesystems.com>
Subject Re: Sub-addressing support in JAMES
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 14:57:57 GMT
Hello Antoine,

Thank you for your reply.
I faced out with problem. I can't push code to repository on
https://github.com/apache/james-project

I have got error:
remote: Permission to apache/james-project.git denied to lysenkovsts.
fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/apache/james-project.git/': The
requested URL returned error: 403

Can you help me to resolve this issue?

Also I don't know what branch name will be correct for my code. On my local
repository I named branch as JAMES-subaddressing. What do you think about
that branch name?