james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Sergey Lysenkov <lysen...@silvertreesystems.com>
Subject Re: Sub-addressing support in JAMES
Date Wed, 11 May 2016 17:58:15 GMT
Hello all,

I have created JIRA issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAILET-97 -
Sub-addressing (tagged addressing) support in JAMES.
I have made changes in "org.apache.james.protocols.smtp.MailAddress.java"
class and tryed to build JAMES protocol-smtp package, so I can test my
changes. When I run "mvn clean package" command in folder "protocols/smtp"
to build package, I'm getting the following error:

[ERROR]
/home/sergey/workspace/java-projects/contribution/apache/james/protocols/smtp/src/main/java/org/apache/james/protocols/smtp/core/MailCmdHandler.java:[31,40]
package org.apache.commons.configuration does not exist
[ERROR]
/home/sergey/workspace/java-projects/contribution/apache/james/protocols/smtp/src/main/java/org/apache/james/protocols/smtp/core/MailCmdHandler.java:[32,40]
package org.apache.commons.configuration does not exist

Local maven repository ($HOME/.m2/repository) contains the mentioned above
package "org.apache.commons.configuration". Can you please advise how do
you build James packages?